General counselling is aimed at engaging the parent into a partnership where information is shared and the parent’s own problem-solving ability is facilitated.
All parents, caregivers, foster parents, adoptive parents and grandparents are welcome. All counsellors are qualified and very experienced.
What do we focus on?
- How do I help my child cope with our divorce?
- What do I do about the constant arguing and fighting between my children?
- My child is not motivated at school
- My teenager is rude and disrespectful
- My child is very aggressive
- My child is being bullied at school
- How do I discipline my children effectively?
- My child has low self-esteem
Where do we offer counselling?
- Wynberg Office
- Mitchells Plain