Positive Parenting Skills Training – Manenberg
Jul 25 @ 9:00 am - 12:30 pm
The Parent Centre presents a Positive Parenting Skills Training course. Learn to understand your child’s behaviour and build their self-esteem through positive engagement, assertiveness and effective discipline.
This free course is available on a first-come-first-served basis. Please contact Shonelle for the registration form, which must be returned by 2 July 2019.
- Thurs, 18/07/19: Orientation & Introduction
- Thurs, 25/07/19: Learning to understand children’s behaviour
- Thurs, 01/08/19: Listening to children’s feelings
- Thurs,08/08/19: Building children’s self esteem
- Thurs, 15/08/19: Assertiveness and engaging co-operation
- Thurs, 22/08/19: Effective discipline
- Thurs, 29/08/19: Problem solving, values and family meetings
Participants must commit to all 7 sessions